Sunday, February 03, 2008

Sametime bot to read Lotusphere RSS feeds is updated

Hey folks! I am back from the long period of not blogging! And several more posts are in the pipeline, including DXL API for handling pictures/files, webcam API for spying on Notes users and Java agent to impersonate web users! :)

Last week I've updated my Sametime bot which shows blog posts in Lotusphere2007 category(on Technorati). Now it shows the last 20 posts for keyword Lotusphere2008.
You can try it here: Sametime bot

If you want to see another blog category available through STWidget and Sametime Bot, drop me a line and I'll create a new function and an appropriate STWidget link. Or do you have an idea for a cool Bot function not related to RSS? Drop me a line and I'll see what I can do :)

For sample of LotusScript agent fetching the RSS data from Technorati, see the old post: Sametime bot shows latest Lotusphere2007 blogs

Tags:

No comments: